Thursday, July 31, 2008

Promise not to laugh?

Okay, no, I'm not going to take any pictures of myself, but right now I am wearing my tall riding boots that I haven't worn in at least 13 years (my last show was in 1995). And.. shorts and a t-shirt. LOL! I tried on my old riding shirts & jackets - I have two of each. Let's just say that one of each fit! YAY! That is, if I don't have to breathe anyways. Actually, it's not that bad. If I had to, I could actually wear them today and not look horrible. So the countdown begins! I've gotta lose a few more pounds before Sept. 6 and everything will be just perfect. And I figured I should wear the boots around a little to get them out of their flattened configuration that they have been packed away in for the last 13 years. *sigh* This is going to be cool. So do you think I should try the exercise bike in the boots? Hehehe... well, don't look in my windows, because you just might see something funny!

No comments: