Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another ride on Rocky!

I got to ride Rocky again today! We just walked around the ring again - enjoying the beautiful sunny day. It was so warm I had to take off my sweatshirt and ride in a t-shirt! Of course, it didn't last. At the end of our ride, a cold front blew in. Its always weird to feel the temperature drop 10-15 degrees suddenly as the cold air comes in on a breeze. It will be back down to freezing again tonight, so blankets will need to go back on. But I feel great that I had another chance to ride! Rocky is enormous, but so sweet and he loves the attention so much! Again, thank goodness for his sweet personality! We've been together since the moment I helped pull him out of his momma in 1996 - and he's such a good boy!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Im so glad you got to ride today...it is where you belong.